RechargeitNow is known as the prominent recharge and bill payment portal in India. They are the leaders among the Recharge Sites. At RechargeItNow, you can pay your bills and also recharge your prepaid accounts instantly online. It is 24×7 online services with no extra cost rather there is cashback on certain tasks. Their mission is to render the easiest way to recharge and make payments online. They provide the secured payment transactions so that your data may not be misused. This is the most trusted one-stop for all your recharge and bill payments.
Online Prepaid Mobile GSM CDMA Recharge, Easy Mobile Recharge, DTH & Data Card Recharge for Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Docomo, Tata Sky, Idea, Reliance, Dish TV & Videocon D2H, Airtel Money Transfer Uninor, Videocon DTH, Sundirect, Aircel, Videocon Mobile, Big TV, Loop (BPL) and other mobile and DTH operators in India.
Recharge is now available for the following service providers:
RechargeItNow has direct secured relationship with the service providers.
Recharge It Now Coupons, Deals, Promo Codes, Offers, Cashbacks:
They offer a number of coupons and promotional codes for a variety of services such as food, shopping, travel, and many other useful services. You can avail Cashbacks, Coupons, Promo Codes, Offers and deals for Prepaid Recharge and Bill Payments.
At the time of making payments RechargeitNow offers you the coupons. You can click the service provider or the shopping portal as per your choice. You will get the promotional code which you can use at the time of using the particular services.
RechargeItNow Wallet Offers:
In addition to the various discounts and cashbacks, there are Wallet Offers for savings on every transaction. There are Paytm, PayUmoney, JioMoney and MobiKwik. If you use any of the wallet you get cashback or discount while using various services and making payment through the respective wallet.
Checkout Youtube “How to use Recharge It Now?”
You can use RechargeitNow in eight easy steps:
1. Open RechargeItNow Website
2. Choose your services; whether it is Mobile recharge or DTH or a Data Card or simply you have to make bill payment.
3. Choose your Operator, Circle Area and Service type.
4. Write the Amount in the box. If you have a Coupon, click to redeem.
5. You can continue as a Guest or if you want to register, can register or sign in.
6. Choose mode of payment whether it is Debit card, Credit Card or Net banking.
7. You will be taken to secured payment gateway where you can fill up the details and make payment.
8. You will get instant recharge or a receipt for your bil payment made.
Many people search for rechargeit now and recharge itnow. This is one and the same.