When in ‘Nizamo ka Shaher’ eat and feel like a Nizam! I give here below the Top Ten Restaurants in Hyderabad. You can place order for food online at these restaurants by using Swiggy Coupons :
1. Paradise: Paradise Food court is one of the finest, oldest and most popular family restaurants in the city. Paradise is famous worldwide for its biryani. The restaurant serves Veg and Non-Veg Mughlai, Hyderabadi and also Chinese Cuisine. It got the first prize in “Best Biryani-Times Food”. Paradise has eight branches all over the city.
2. Barbeque Nation: Founded in 2006, Barbeque Nation pioneered ‘live grills’ concept on the dining tables. They serve both Veg and Non-Veg. They introduced a menu comprising of 5-Veg and 5 Non-Veg barbeque starters unlimitedly, the main course (Veg and Non-Veg) with a variety of soups, salads and even desserts.
3. A’la Liberty: Located in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, A’la Liberty serves Asian, Continental, and North Indian cuisine. It is the best Vegan restaurant. Kebabs, Pasta and Shawarma roll are some of the loved dishes. Great ambiance, good service and amazing food in the buffet will make your day. If you are a foodie and a vegan, this is the place for you!
4. AB’s: AB’s or Absolute Barbecues is also one of the most popular family restaurants. They also use live grills. Serving European, Mediterranean and North Indian cuisine, there are three outlets of AB’s in the city. They serve both Veg and Non-Veg even in buffets. The finger-licking good food will unleash the insatiable hunger in you soon after you take your first bite!
5. Chutneys: Chutneys is one of the most popular and the oldest restaurants in town. It is known for breakfast and Veg thali. You can visit any branch and you will never be disappointed with the food and services. They serve South Indian, North Indian and also Chinese cuisine. If you want to taste the authentic South Indian food, this place is for you. You must try their idlis, dosa and chutneys when in Hyderabad!
6. Jewel of Nizam – The Minar – The Golkonda Resort: This is one of the most luxurious and finest dining place of the town. It is located in Gachibowli very near to Golkonda Fort and has no branches. They serve Veg and Non-Veg Hyderabadi, Mughlai and Afghani Cuisine. The royalty and beautiful lake view will leave you mesmerized.
7. Malaka Spice: Located in Jubilee Hills, Malaka Spice serves Malaysian, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese and Asian Cuisine. They are famous for Veg as well as Non-Veg delicacies. This restaurant is known for best ambiance and hospitality. They have outdoor seating as well. You can enjoy the view while eating the delicious food. Food lover or not you will love their starters!
8. Saffron Mantra: Saffron Mantra is one of the most loved restaurants for their mouth-watering food, elegant ambiance and great service. It is one of the few good restaurants which are not located in the main city. They serve Veg and Non-Veg North Indian and Chinese Cuisine. Be it soups, starters, sizzlers, main course or desserts make sure you visit this place!
9. United Kitchens of India: It is one of the few restaurant-cum-bars with live music and outdoor seating. They serve North Indian, Bengali, Mughlai Andhra, Chettinad and Chinese food. It is best known for the eclectic mix of Indian cuisines in the city. The amazing ambiance with the large couches and outdoor booths will make you want to visit again!
10. Quattro Ristorante: Quattro Ristorante restaurant is best known for their Progressive Italian and Mexican Cuisine and classic ambiance. It is a delightful place for Vegetarians. They are also known for Jain food, desserts and cakes. This place has a fine dining with open wood fire pizza oven, wonderful interiors and a great bar. Vegan food lovers, this place is for you!
Though all these places don’t need reservations, it’s always better to call, check and reserve a table for special occasions.
You can check out another blog post for Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani. At CouponzPoint there are plenty of other options for ordering food online.